Where have you been?

Boy, has it been a while since I have blogged!  Please forgive me...life has been busy. For some of you who do not know, I'm not only a full time K-8 art teacher, but I am a business owner, traveling art content leader for my school,  and outreach art instructor. I travel and participate as an art vendor and  I participate in art shows throughout the year so my mind goes from one place to the other. This year I have traveled to New York to facilitate  an art teacher workshop with some amazing art teachers and I have helped coach over 20 new art teachers during our professional develop training. Whew!! It's been a ride!
 Well, I haven't totally left the seen, I'm preparing a few lessons to share on my blog and on YouTube. I have decided to share my classroom video tutorials with you.

I love making videos to show my students how to create our art projects. I do have an Elmo in my room that displays what I demo on to the whiteboard, but it gets difficult trying to demonstrate and keep an I on a few rascals in class. So, I am creating a video of me demonstrating the project. The kids love it, they think I'm some "Boss Youtuber" but that is not the case. I am an amateur, but I love it! I can monitor and help guide students as they watch the video and answer any questions as they view it.

  I hope you enjoy these demo's and I hope that I can help you in some way in your own classroom. Enjoy!
Spotted my fav artist Romero Britto in JFK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cardboard String art

Chris Riggs Heart Art

Paper Weaving